• Monday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
  • Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
  • Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
  • Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
  • Saturday: Closed
  • Sunday: Closed



Level 1 / 16 Brooklyn Road, Melton, Victoria 3338
P: (03) 8065 5600 F: (03) 8065 5620

headspace Melton is operated by Odyssey House Victoria. All headspace centres are funded by the Australian Government Department of Health. Administration of funding is carried out by the headspace centre’s local Primary Health Network, in this case, North Western Melbourne .

headspace Melton is a safe, non-judgemental and welcoming community for young people aged 12-25, their families and others who are important to them.  Our headspace Melton team includes people from a range of organisations and we are here to help you cope with life's challenges.  

Whether you want to chat about your mental health or other general issues, get back into work or study, see a doctor, are struggling to find a place to live, or would like to reduce your alcohol or drug use, we've got you covered.  When you drop in or call, during opening hours, we will have a chat with you to work out what to do next. You can also ask someone you trust to talk to us and you don't have to live in Melton to come and see us.   

Our services are free and easily accessible.  We are across from the Melton Train Station above the Op Shop in the Melton South Coles shopping area, and we have a lift.  If you have difficulty finding us, just give us a ring.    

Services available

Work and Study Support


Get tips on how to prepare your resume and present for interviews. Find out about local employment opportunities (full time, part-time, or casual).

Mental Health Services


Mental health workers – which may include psychologists, psychiatrists, counsellors and other workers – that can help if you're just not feeling yourself.

Doctor (GP)


GPs can help with any physical health issues as well as issues related to sexual health, drug or alcohol use, relationship problems or feeling down or upset. Your centre may have a GP on site or links to one locally. 

Sexual Health Services


Sexual health screenings on site or links to local services. 

Alcohol & Drug Services


Workers either on site or linked to the centre who can assist you with any alcohol or other drug issue. 

Youth Reference Group


A group of young people who help with events and some decision making at a centre. Ask your centre about getting involved.