Welcome to headspace Warrnambool
headspace can help young people aged 12-25 years and their families to deal with a wide variety of problems and get help from experts in a range of areas including:
- Doctors - a GP is available most days. They can help you with general health issues, sexual health testing and advice and sports injuries.
- Youth workers and counsellors - If you are feeling depressed, worried or anxious we can arrange for you to see someone to talk it through.
- Alcohol and drug workers - If you want to do something about your substance use but don't know how to start.
- Education and employment workers who can help get you back to study or work.
- Tele-psychiatry sessions with specialist psychiatrists.
We're in the Community & Youth Complex with other Brophy services like homelessness services so there's even more ways we can help, all in the one spot.
You're welcome to bring a friend or family member with you.
Need more info? Phone us on 1300 276 749 or drop into the centre.
To learn more about headspace National resources please have a look at the videos at the headspace National YouTube Site …