Welcome to headspace Hobart! We are a free, youth-focused health service for young people aged 12-25 who are:
- feeling down, depressed or anxious
- finding it hard to sleep or concentrate
- being hurt or bullied
- worried about drinking or drug use
- needing information or assistance around sexual health
- not coping at school, work or home
- confused and don't know who to talk to about any health problem.
headspace Hobart has a team of friendly professionals who specialise in health related issues experienced by young people.
If you would like to make an appointment please call us on 6231 2927 or email . Please be aware that we are not a crisis service and there may be a waiting time.
If you would like to learn more about our centre you can watch our virtual tour …