Welcome to headspace Hobart! We are a free, youth-focused health service for young people aged 12-25 and can help with:
- Mental Health, Sexual Health, Physical Health
- Alcohol and other drug counselling
- Relationships and bullying
- Education, employment and training services
- needing sexual health help.
Visits to headspace Hobart are covered by Medicare. Need your own Medicare card? Just ask one of our team.
To make an appointment please call us on 6231 2927 or email .
Unfortunately we can't provide onsite parking. Metered parking is available in surrounding streets, and long term parking is available at the Argyle Street Carpark, where the first hour and a half is free-and it's less than a 200 metre walk from our front door.
headspace hobart is wheelchair friendly and is accessible by the ramp at the front door.
To learn more about headspace Hobart , watch our virtual tour …