Family & Friends Reference Group
Are you a parent or carer? Want to help headspace make a difference?
Applications are now open for the headspace Canberra Friends and Family Reference Group
Do you currently support or have supported young people aged 12-25 with mental health issues? Do you want to assist our centres in maintaining a youth focused approach?
The purposes of this Friends and Family group are:
- Contribute to the quality improvement and evaluation of our centres
- Reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and encourage early help seeking
- To improve the knowledge of where to access youth specific information
- To guide, direct and develop initiatives which address the needs of young people in our community
- To create partnerships with local organisations and members of the community
Call 02 5109 9700 or email us for an application pack.