headspace Fremantle is a place where you can come and talk to professionals who are specially trained to help young people, aged 12-25, deal with all the health problems you may have... even those really private ones. Have you been:
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Not sleeping well or sleeping too much
- Finding it hard to concentrate
- Wanting to cut down your drinking or drug use
- Bullied, hurt or sexually harassed
- Feeling like you are not coping
- Family or relationship problems
- Difficulties at school or work
- Need assistance with finding employment or training
Have you thought about talking to someone?
headspace Fremantle is a good place to start!
What you can expect from headspace Fremantle:
- Respect - no matter what the issue is
- Friendly and non-judgemental staff
- Easy referral to other health and youth worker
If you are a GP, school or other agency, click here for our External Agency Referral Form .
Want to donate…