If you ever feel that you:
- are feeling down or stressed or worried
- can't deal with school, bullying or struggling with friendships
- want to talk about sexual health, sexuality, identity or relationships, drinking or drug use
headspace Esperance is a safe place where you can come to have a yarn about any of these issues. We provide early intervention services to young people aged 12 to 25.
to book an appointment, download and complete our referral form and return it to us at email@example.com. Or call us on 08 9034 5160 and make an appointment. Our services are free!
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
headspace Esperance is operated by Hope Community Services. All headspace services are funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care. Administration of funding is carried out by the headspace centre’s local Primary Health Network, in this case, WAPHA.
Mental health workers – which may include psychologists, psychiatrists, counsellors and other workers – that can help if you're just not feeling yourself.
Workers either on site or linked to the centre who can assist you with any alcohol or other drug concern.