Got a lot going on? No shame in talking it out
headspace Geraldton is a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL health service for young people aged between 12 and 25 years. You can talk about your concerns in a safe non-judgemental place.
Some reasons young people come to headspace Geraldton are:
- feeling like things are not quite right
- having difficulty with friends or family
- feeling down, stressed or can’t stop worrying
- being bullied, hurt or feeling unsafe
- want to cut down on drinking or drug use
- finding it hard to deal with school, uni or work
- want to talk about sexuality, gender identity or relationships.
There are many more reasons to come in. We are here to listen and provide support. You can call us, drop in or someone else can contact us for you. We will discuss our service, how to register with headspace and when our next appointment is available.
For Professionals: Please access our referral form here Referral Form (link)
headspace Geraldton would like to respectfully acknowledge the Yamaji People who are the Traditional Owners and…