Family & Friends Reference Group Member
Join our Family & Friends Reference Group
Applications are now open for our Family & Friends Reference Group!
The purpose of this Family & Friends reference group are:
- Contribute to the quality improvement and evaluation of our centre
- Reduce stigma surrounding mental health and encourage early help seeking
- Support headspace Bankstown to maintain a family-inclusive practice
More about what’s involved:
- The Family and Friends Reference Group is an opportunity to have your say and get involved with headspace and the local community
- As a Family and Friends Reference Group member, you will be invited to meet regularly – you will be offered the option to attend these meetings in person, online or via phone.
- Your participation may involve reviewing documents, providing your feedback about an existing service and sharing your thoughts and ideas with us about new services.
Please read before applying - key role requirements:
- You must reside in the local community at application, or be able to demonstrate a connection to the local community
- You must have current or previous experience as a carer, family member or friend of a young person who has experienced mental ill health
For more information contact:
Phone: (02) 9393 9669