MBS Allied Health Provider (Psychologist/Social Worker)
P/T or F/T Private Practice (hours negotiable and flexible)
Do you want to start your own private practice without all the overheads?
Perhaps you're just coming back to the workforce and don't quite feel ready for full time work yet?
Maybe you have a passion for youth mental health or are looking to diversify your practice?
Marathon Health is seeking suitably qualified and experienced persons to provide MBS funded services to young people 12-25 years at headspace Dubbo.
Just imagine, no more admin! We will do it for you as well as take care of your MBS billing which you retain 100% of.
To be eligible you must possess the following:
1. Experience working with young people aged 12-25 years with mental health difficulties.
2. Experience and willingness to work in a multidisciplinary team.
3. Be a currently registered and practicing Allied Health Professional with AHPRA.
4. Be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS), including eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider number.
5. Must have professional indemnity insurance.
6. Must undergo relevant criminal record check and working with children checks.
Applicants MUST submit the following documents to be considered:
1. A current curriculum vitae outlining relevant qualifications and experience.
2. A copy of professional indemnity insurance (or statement identifying willingness to obtain insurances should they be offered a contract).
3. A copy of their registration status with AHPRA or equivalent professional membership (e.g. AASW).
4. Details of 2 professional referees who can be contacted regarding the quality/appropriateness of performing this role in headspace Dubbo.
A detailed contractor application document must be completed with the headspace Operations Manager prior to a contract being offered.
For more information contact:
Name: Candice Edwards
Phone: (02) 5852 1900