Youth Reference Group Volunteer
headspace Campbelltown believes in providing young people with the opportunity to be heard, and actively involved in addressing the issues that are important to them.
As a member of the headspace Campbelltown Youth Reference Group (YRG) you can do just this, by;
- Working with at risk youth in the community
- Planning and organising events
- Developing and facilitating programs
- Community Engagement
- Youth & Community Development
- Health Promotion
By getting involved you will get the opportunity to
- Receive training about headspace and Mental Health & wellbeing.
- Have your say on important issues and influence how headspace Campbelltown operates.
- Meet and work with other young people who are passionate about youth and our community.
- Learn and develop leadership and organizational skills.
For more information contact:
Name: Lilly Ma, Community Engagement and Development Officer
Phone: (02) 4627 9089