Private Practitioner (allied health)
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your profession by giving back to the community?
We are looking to contract suitably qualified and passionate Allied Health professional(s) and General Practitioners to deliver services within headspace Lismore.
headspace, the National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd, is an Australian government funded, not-for profit organisation committed to improving the lives of young people aged 12-25 years.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a wide range of services focused on mental health, physical (including sexual) health, vocational and educational support, and alcohol and other drugs.
Based in the attractive Northern Rivers region, with flexible working arrangements (including the option to work from home during COVID-19), you will:
- Improve the lives of young people;
- Be part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team;
- Access administrative support including a constant stream of referrals, follow up, appointment booking, billing and more;
- Receive facilities support including comfortable rooms in a convenient location, maintenance, rent, amenities, stationary and more;
- Benefit from direct referral pathways to on site co-located providers, including Psychologists, General Practitioners, Social
- Workers, Alcohol and Other Drug Counsellors, Family Counsellors and other Allied Health Practitioners;
- Receive ongoing access to professional development and learning;
If you would like to become part of this exceptional team please contact us using the apply now button on the Social Futures careers page.
For more information on Social Futures see website: https://socialfutures.org.au/
As an equal opportunity employer, we will actively recruit our workforce from targeted communities; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+ and people living with a disability, people with lived experience and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities
Social Futures is committed to prioritising the safety and wellbeing of children and upholds the National Child Safe Principles. Working with Children and National Police Check clearances are mandatory requirements for all staff.
For more information contact:
Name: Steve Dowker
Phone: 0438 012 677