headspace Woodville is a free health service for young people aged from 12 -25 years.
Have you or someone you know been feeling:
- Sad, depressed or anxious
- Worried about alcohol and/or other drug issues
- Overwhelmed by school or work
- Tired or sleeping too much
- Unhappy with your relationships
- Bullied, hurt or harassed
- Like you're just not coping?
Or do you, or your friends, just need someone to talk to? headspace Woodville can help, information and support is available and our services are free, youth friendly, confidential and no referral is required.
What you can expect at headspace Woodville:
- To be seen as quickly as possible
- To be respected, no matter what your issue is
- Friendly, professional and non - judgmental staff
- Supported referral to another service if needed
headspace Woodville is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. To make an appointment you can drop-in or call the service on 8243 7900.