Interested in learning about how the body and breath can improve mental health in a non-judgemental space of encouragement and support?
YOGA STARTS JUNE 4 2019
Class will include:
- Gentle body movement to your own capabilities and comfort level
- No handstands/Backbends
- Breathe work for energy (depressive thoughts) or relaxation (anxious thoughts)
- Breathe work for improved sleep
- Yogic Philosophy – Learning about intention (goal) for living each moment/day/week with more meaning
What to bring:
- Loose comfortable clothing
- No Lycra required.
- No Cost
- No previous experience needed
- If you can breathe you can do yoga.
Where: headspace Wollongong
When: Tuesdays 3:30 – 4:30pm
Contact: Places Limited
Book your spot
Call us on 02 4220 7660 or email email@example.com