Family and Friends - Resources for supporting your young person
headspace Nowra believes that family and friends play an important role in a young person’s journey to better wellbeing.
We understand that there are many different types of family and friends that are important in a young person’s life.
How you can be involved in supporting your young person will depend on many things – including the young person’s age, life experience and their feelings about family involvement.
Wherever possible, we advocate for and provide meaningful opportunities for family and friends to directly participate in our services.
This pack will introduce you to our service and where you can find further information and support for you and your young person.
headspace Nowra is here to support you. Call us on 4421 5388 if you would like to speak to someone.
The Family and Friends Pack
- Family and Friends Information Pack
- headspace Nowra flyer
- Information for Parents and Carers fact sheet
- Tips for a healthy headspace fact sheet
- Understanding adolescence
- An overview on mental health
- How to support a family member
- Local Support Groups (from Shoalhaven City Council)
- More headspace resources for families