We are here to help young people (12-25) who are going through a tough time. It's that simple.
We can help if you:
- Are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- Don't feel like yourself anymore
- Having trouble with school/ uni/ work or are finding it difficult to concentrate
- Are feeling sick or worried about your health
- Want to cut down on drinking or other drug use
- Want to talk about sexuality or identity
- Are having difficulties with relationships
- Have sexual health issues or want info about contraception
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed or feeling unsafe
- Need someone to talk to
You might not even know what the problem is exactly, and that's fine too.
How do I make an appointment?
It's super easy. The best way is to just give us a call and ask to see somebody. We'll talk you through it from there.
What does it cost?
There is NO COST for young people who access our service. Sometimes…