headspace Mount Gambier provides health services for young people aged 12 - 25 years. At headspace Mount Gambier we offer a confidential, non-judgemental, youth friendly service. Coming to see us is free - you can phone us, email us or just walk in when we’re open from Monday to Friday. You can also ask your family, a friend, your doctor or case manager to refer you.
Referrals can be made by calling us on 8725 0443, or by completing a referral form .
At headspace Mount Gambier we can assist you if you are:
- feeling like things are not quite right
- feeling down, depressed or stressed
- not coping at school, work or home
- being hurt or bullied by others
- having relationship problems
- having troubles at home
- having a tough time getting or keeping a job
- finding it hard to concentrate or make decisions
- concerned about drinking or drug use
- concerned about contraception or sex
- experiencing health related issues.