(Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists)
Who we are
headspace is Australia’s National Youth Mental Health Foundation. Our mission is to deliver improvements in the mental health, social well being and economic participation of young Australian aged 12-25 years. To this end, headspace aims to be the focal point for youth mental health issues across the country.
Who we are looking for
headspace Mt Druitt are seeking highly motivated Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists to work in partnership with headspace Mt Druitt as Private Practitioners to establish a fulfilling and rewarding practice providing wrap around services to vulnerable young people living in the Mt Druitt area.
Our Private Practitioners complete work in assessment, treatment planning, psychological treatment and referral, and are highly valued members of our team.
What we offer
- Ongoing Medicare funded referrals
- Opportunity to work with and gain support from a multidisciplinary team (including onsite General Practitioner, Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologist and our consortium partners (including AOD services and Vocational services)
- Regular peer supervision within the Private Practitioner team and onsite peer support through regulated clinical review meetings
- Free Professional Development opportunities
- Full administrative support and consulting space which includes ensuring that your clients have valid MHTP’s before attendance, providing appointment confirmation calls, SMS reminders and all room bookings are taken care of for you
- Flexibility with hours and days worked and an opportunity to work after-hours is available
- Free onsite parking
Successful applicants should
- Must be registered or be able to register as a Medicare provider
- Must have full registration or be eligible to apply for full registration with AHPRA, or other relevant governing body.
- Have or be willing to obtain their own ABN
- Be willing to undertake a Working with Children Check and a Criminal History check.
- Have experience working in the mental health industry, ideally with young people.
- Be willing to undertake room rental and administration support costs as part of the contractual agreement.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, please apply now.
Interested applicants should submit their applications addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information, please contact:
Kellie Smith - Practice Manager
T: 02 4720 8800 M: 0409 425 661 E: firstname.lastname@example.org