EOI – Psychologist – headspace Lismore
headspace Lismore are currently seeking passionate allied health professionals to work as part of a multidisciplinary team delivering psychological interventions to young people.
- we offer our private allied health professionals:
- the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people, by offering a range of support options which are tailored to their needs.
- comfortable rooms in a convenient location
- on-going referrals of young people who have been assessed and are ready to receive services
- proactive approach in monitoring appointments
- flexibility to choose days
- full administrative support from our Clinical Receptionists
- regular communication with a Service Manager
- being part of a friendly multi-disciplinary team which includes Youth Access Clinicians, GPs, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social workers and Consortium partners
- paid attendance to multi-disciplinary meetings
- professional development opportunities.
If you would like to become become part of this exceptional team please contact us using the below details
Teri King, Service Manager headspace Lismore
Ph: 02 6625 0200 or firstname.lastname@example.org