Introducing the #7tips7days challenge with $700 in prizes up for grabs!
This October, headspace Lismore is challenging young people to get involved by submitting a photo or video of themselves
Starting Monday 12 October, young people are encouraged to get involved by sharing a photo or video of themselves bringing to life each of the 7 tips for a healthy headspace:
1. get into life – Mon 12 Oct
2. learn skills for tough times – Tue 13 Oct
3. create connections – Wed 14 Oct
4. eat well – Thu 15 Oct
5. stay active – Fri 16 Oct
6. get enough sleep – Mon 19 Oct
7. cut back on alcohol and other drugs – Tue 20 Oct
To learn more about the 7 tips and to get some ideas of what to do check out this link.
How to enter:
For your chance to win one of seven $100 vouchers, post a picture or video of yourself bringing to life each of the 7 tips on Facebook or Instagram, tag @headspaceLismore and use the #7tips7days hashtag. If you don't have social media, no stress, just EMAIL your submission to email@example.com
Winners announced Wednesday 21 October, 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is headspace Lismore at 2A Carrington Street, Lismore, New South Wales 2480. Telephone number (02) 6625 0200.
- The competition is open to residents of New South Wales, Australia aged 12 - 25 years except employees of headspace Lismore and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this website (detailed above). The competition will be run on Facebook and Instagram via the #7tips7days hashtag (with the option of emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event that eligible entrant does not have a Facebook or Instagram account)
- Only one entry per day will be accepted per person. Multiple entries on the same day from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 20th October 2020 11.59pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The closing time on each of the seven days starting Monday 12 October 2020 to submit an entry for each “healthy tip” is 11.59pm at the end of each day until 21st October 2020.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: $100 voucher per person who wins. Seven different people have the chance to win $100 for each “healthy tip” prompt on the seven days the competitions runs. headspace Lismore will judge the competition and decide on the winner for each day at the end of the week, which will be picked by a panel from all complete entries via Facebook and Instagram. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified on 21 October 2020 by comment on the winning entry picture/video on Social Media platform entered on (or via email if they submitted their entry in this format) by the promoter. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this challenge, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Media platform or Network. You are providing your information to headspace Lismore and not to any other party.
- headspace Lismore‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- headspace Lismore shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- headspace Lismore also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.