Salary: Private Contractor
Allied Health Professionals – Private Practitioners
(Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists)
headspace Geelong are seeking highly motivated mental health trained Allied Health Professionals to work as Private Practitioners to establish a fulfilling and rewarding practice in partnership with headspace Geelong.
Our Private Practitioners complete work in client assessment, recovery planning, therapeutic treatment and referral, and are highly valued members of our team.
What we offer
- Ongoing referrals (we will ensure that clients have valid mental health treatment plans in place before they see you)
- Opportunity to work with and gain support from a multidisciplinary team with co-location with Barwon Health Jigsaw (Youth) and Eating Disorder Service teams (including psychiatrists, general practitioners, clinical psychologists, psychologists, social workers, mental health nursing, occupational therapists, sexual health services, and drug and alcohol addiction specialists).
- Opportunity for peer support through regulated clinical review meetings
- Administration support and consulting space (appointment confirmations and room bookings are all taken care of for you)
- Flexibility with hours and days worked
- Shared Care Model
- Marketing – let us take this time consuming task out of your hands
Successful applicants should
- You should be registered or be able to register as a Medicare provider
- Be fully registered or be able to have full registration with AHPRA, or other relevant governing body.
- Have or be willing to obtain their own ABN
- Be willing to undertake a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
- Have experience working in the mental health industry working with young people.
- Be willing to pay a small service fee when client's attend their appointments.
If you are ready to join a fantastic multidisciplinary team and really make a difference to the lives of Young People, please contact us now! We have increasing demand at our Corio, Geelong City and Drysdale sites.
For further information, please contact:
Manager, headspace Geelong
T: 03 5222 6690