Anxiety is more than feeling stressed and worried. It can be tough to cope with however with the right support, things can get better. This free program aims to support young people who experience anxiety and are interested learning coping strategies.
This workshop will run on Tuesday evenings starting from the 9th of March 2021 - 4 sessions - at headspace Bunbury, 8 Spencer Street Bunbury.
- Learn coping strategies
- Improve your mental and emotional well-being
- Lift your energy
- Improve your self-awareness
- Feel better about yourself
Pizza and drinks supplied.
Starts 9th of March 2021 from 4.30pm to 6pm
Age: 12 to 25 years old (You do not have to be a client of headspace Bunbury in order to join this group)
To join, contact Belinda on 6164 0680 or email Belinda.Hutchinson@headspacebunbury.org.au
OUR PROGRAM VISION
To provide young people aged 12 to 25 a safe space to feel supported and heard. The How to manage Anxiety program offers a non-judgement environment to foster shared stories and provide a deeper understanding of mental health issues. It offers coping strategies to help improve one’s mental and emotional wellbeing.
This program may be suitable for young people who are:
- Worrying about things a lot of the time
- Facing challenges and feeling overwhelmed
- Unable to relax
- Avoiding places like school or get-togethers
- Withdrawing from friends
- Feeling stressed, annoyed or irritated
- Difficulty sleeping due to a worried mind
For more information, please contact our team on (08) 61640680 or email@example.com