headspace Bankstown provide a range of services to young people aged 12-25.
You can come and talk to us if you are having difficulties with:
• Relationships with friends and boyfriends/girlfriends
• Bullying at school or at work
• Feeling down or being anxious
• Things not quite making sense in life anymore
• Reducing how much or how often they drinking or take drugs
• Finding work or training opportunities
• Coping with life in general
You might not have any specific problems in life but would like someone to talk to before things get too difficult.
If you ever feel like you want to talk to someone, please call us, drop us an email, or simply come and visit us.
We offer a free, professional, and confidential service. Our services start by getting to know you a little and then together we try to work out the best approach to support you.
If headspace Bankstown do not provide the service that would best suit you, we will try to find this service for you and ask the service to be provided here at headspace if possible. Alternatively, we will arrange for you to receive this service in another location.…