headspace Charter of Healthcare Rights for Young People
Did you know that when you go to the doctor or to a healthcare provider like headspace, you have certain rights? You deserve to feel safe, respected, and heard when you're seeking help.
At headspace we are committed to make sure that we create an environment where you:
- feel safe and secure
- are treated with respect
- have your privacy protected
- are listened to and heard
- have your needs and feelings taken seriously
To get the most out of your experience at headspace, we encourage you to:
- Take a look at the headspace Charter of Healthcare Rights and how we promise to support you
- Think about how each ‘right’ might help you in your own situation
- Talk to someone at headspace about anything you're not sure about
We want you to feel safe, supported and comfortable being yourself at headspace. You can ask questions and speak your mind.
If you ever feel like your healthcare rights are not being met, you can speak to a headspace staff member, reach out to a trusted adult for support or share your feedback with us. You have the right to be treated with kindness and respect, no matter what.
The headspace Content Reference Group oversee and approve clinical resources made available on this website. Last reviewed 28 April 2023.