headspace Day is coming!
headspace Day aims to help raise awareness of youth mental health.
1 in 4 young Australians experience a mental health issue in any given year. headspace wants to encourage young people to take care of their mental health and seek support early, before issues become more serious.
The headspace Wagga Wagga centre will be open to the public on headspace Day from 11am-1pm.
Activities on the day include:
- BBQ lunch
- Unveiling of the new headspace campaign
- Guided tours of the recently renovated centre
- Healthy headspace 'helper' giveaways (for young people aged 12-25)
- Healthy headspace 'halfa' giveaways (for family and friends)
- Animals from the SMART Rescue group
- 6 Pin Blow Up Bowling
- Chill out 'zone' with bean bags and good tunes
- Polaroid photos
- Plus more!
Where: 2/185 Morgan Street, Wagga Wagga
When: 11am-1pm Monday 9th of October 2017
For more information about headspace Day, head to headspaceday.org.au