We are excited to present- Amazing Race For Your Head Space - a fun, challenging race around Port Macquarie's town centre. This event is part of National headspace Day and in celebration of Mental Health Month.
The race will start at 11am at Town Green (Registration from 10am). Teams of either 2, 3 or 4 will make their way on foot through seven pit stops completing activities to then receive a clue to their next destination. These pit stops tie in with the 'Seven Tips for a Healthy headspace' promoting wellness and well being.
Every participant of the race gets free lunch and goes into the draw to win from our prize pool (listed below) worth over $1500. The winning team takes home the glory of the being "Amazing Race For Your Head Space" champions, plus a Visa Gift Card each.
- 1x 3 day ticket including camping to Festival of the Sun- FOTSUN
- 2 x Tandem Paraglide sessions - High Adventure Paragliding
- 2 x Tickets to THIS THAT Festival - This That
- 2x Tickets to Scene & Heard Festival- Scene & Heard
- 1x Makeup Application with lashes- Just Beautiful
- Product & Voucher - Saltwater Wine
- Style consult or dress hire voucher - The Style Vibe
- Board Game - Spoiler Alert!
- Shampoo , Cut & Blow dry - Sitting Pretty Hair Studio
- Visa Card - Lawrence Built
- 1 x Double Pass to 'Spamalot' Jnr at the Glasshouse - Got Ya Back
- Food & Beverage vouchers - Bandwagon Café
- Double pass Movie Tickets - Majestic Cinema
- Centre of Gravity Dark Zone Laser Tag Vouchers
- Visa Gift Cards - Innowell (winners prize)
- Pair of Swimwear - Ossix Swim
- Retail voucher- Dark Alley Collectibles
- Prize Pack - Inner Vision Surf Skate
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GRAB SOME MATES & GET INVOLVED!
Race entry: To participate in Amazing Race For Your Head Space you must be entered as a team. Minimum of 2 people - Maximum of 4 people per team.
$5 + GST per person (All ages event 12 years +)
Tickets available for purchase via eventbrite or directly at our centre.
Please Note: All funds raised from race entry ticket sales will be going directly to supporting headspace Port Macquarie, and are non-refundable.
For more details or information contact Jules or Donna via headspaceCE@each.com.au or Ph: 02 6588 7300
headspace Port Macquarie would like to thank all the local businesses & supporters of this event- it's going to be an 'Amazing' Day!!
Is there a minimum age requirement to enter the event?
Yes, you must be aged 12 years and over to participate in the race. People under the age of 16 will need a parent/guardian to sign their waiver but can participate with or without a guardian. Registration & waiver can be printed and signed prior as long as it is brought to the event (from 10am). Without this waiver participants will not be able to participate.
Can I pay for my ticket in cash?
Yes, you can register directly at our headspace centre located at 12 Short St ,Port Macquarie.
What time do I need to be there on the day?
To ensure the day runs smoothly we suggest you arrive at least 30mins prior to the race start time.
Program of Events: Wednesday 9 October 2019. Pre event check in OPENS 10am. Race STARTS 11am. 12:00pm BBQ kicks off.
What should I bring to the event?
Comfortable enclosed shoes, hat, water bottle, sunscreen, and your ticket (plus waiver if pre-printed & signed) . You are welcome to bring camp chairs or a picnic rug for your supporters, or for relaxing during lunch.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event? You must bring your ticket to the pre event check in desk (digital or paper format). If you are under 16 bring your parent/carer to sign your waiver.
If the event gets cancelled how will I know? Keep an eye on our Facebook & Instagram to keep updated in the event of bad weather or contact Ph: 6588 7300.