COVID-19 and headspace Lake Haven
- COVID-19 is creating feelings of uncertainty within the community and headspace wants young people to know that we are here to support their mental health. visit for more info
Service delivery at our centres:
- While things are moving with COVID-19, we want you to know that headspace Gosford and headspace Lake Haven is still here for you. We have put rigorous hygiene and physical distancing measures in place to ensure the safety of young people, family and friends, and staff.
- We are now operating a combination of in-person, online and phone services. If you need help please get in touch.
- This step has been taken to ensure the safety of young people, family and friends, and staff working in the centre.
- If you are feeling unwell or have mild respiratory symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough or fever) please phone us before coming in.
What if I want more online supports?
- eheadspace, our national online counselling service is available 9am to 1am, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- headspace also has a range of ways that young people can connect digitally. Check out this video for a description of all services available via headspace online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P082NUwbrS8