Hello and welcome to headspace Capalaba! We offer a range of services to assist young people aged 12-25 who are going through a tough time. At headspace Capalaba you can get help if you;
- Feel stressed out, worried or can’t calm down,
- Can’t focus and have thoughts or feelings you don't like or that worry you,
- Are having problems at work or school,
- Haven’t been feeling like yourself,
- Want to talk about gender or sexuality,
- Want to talk about contraception or sexual health issues,
- Would like to cut down or stop drinking or drug use,
- Are being bullied at school or work.
The headspace Capalaba staff and Consortium partners work together to make sure young people have access to a wide range of different services from psychologists to youth workers to housing support.