The headspace Berri hERO group have created a scavenger hunt for young people aged 12-25 to get back out into the community and celebrate 2020 headspace day this October. The theme of this year’s headspace day will highlight the seven tips for a healthy headspace and encourage young people to take time to do something positive for their mental health.
SNAP + UPLOAD = WIN
Five Riverland towns – Renmark, Berri, Loxton, Barmera, Waikerie – will each host four scavenger hunt locations for local young people to discover. Each location will display an A3 poster to snap a selfie with and then upload to social media with #findingmyheadspace and #headspaceberri. People who don’t have a social media account can email their snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scavenger hunt will run from 10th October to 25th October. During this period we'll be sharing clues to each of the twenty locations on our headspace Berri Facebook and Instagram accounts. On the 18th October we'll publish the full list of locations right here on our website for anyone who wants to take a roadtrip across the Riverland in the final week to snap them all.
Young people will receive one entry into the prize pool for each poster location snapped and uploaded to social media (with a potential maximum of twenty entries per person). All eligible entries will go into the draw for prize packs created by the hERO group. The headspace Berri hERO group is made up of young people aged 16-25 who are ambassadors for a healthy headspace. The hERO group provide headspace Berri with the valuable perspectives of local young people, alongside coordinating events and outcomes such as the scavenger hunt.
The full list of locations is HERE.
We know that there’s a lot going on for young people and this year has been especially tough, but it’s important that young people take time to focus on their head space – whether it be for 15 seconds or 15 minutes.
headspace Berri 2020 Scavenger Hunt Terms and Conditions:
- The Scavenger Hunt is open to young people aged 12-25 living in the Riverland region of South Australia.
- There are twenty locations spread across the five major townships of the Riverland.
- To enter the prize draw participants must take a photo of the Scavenger Hunt A3 poster in location and upload the photo to their preferred social media using #findingmyheadspace and #headspaceBerri OR email their photo to email@example.com. Social media submissions must be set to public to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Only one entry per location per participant is permitted, meaning that each participant will be able to submit a maximum of twenty entries to the prize pool.
- One winner will be selected from entries submitted within each of the five Scavenger Hunt locations – Renmark, Berri, Loxton, Barmera & Waikerie – totalling five winners.
- Winners will be selected by random draw on Tuesday 27th October 2020.
- There are five prize packs to be won. The prize packs have been put together by members of the headspace Berri hERO group, with thanks to headspace National. The prizes are non-negotiable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The five winners will be notified via social media or email within 14 days of the prize draw. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, headspace Berri reserves the right to withdraw the prize/s and pick replacement winner/s.
- Winners will be notified of time and location to collect their prize.
- Only submissions received between 10th – 25th October 2020 (inclusive) will be eligible for the prize draw.
- headspace Berri does not take responsibility for any submissions not received for whatever reasons.
- headspace Berri reserves the right to cancel or amend the Scavenger Hunt and these terms and conditions. Any changes will be notified here on the headspace Berri website and via our Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- headspace Berri’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Scavenger Hunt will be final and no argument/correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in the Scavenger Hunt and entering the prize draw, participants are indicating their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Scavenger Hunt is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.