Expressions of Interest - Private Allied Health Practitioners (Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist)
headspace Bondi Junction has opportunities for Allied Health Practitoners to work as a Private Practitioner funded by Medicare to deliver a co-operative, multi-disciplinary model of care for headspace Bondi Junction, and work closely with headspace colleagues and collocated service partners to maximise opportunities to identify innovative, co-ordinated solutions for individual clients.
headspace Bondi Junction offer appointments Monday and Wednesday 9am-7pm and Tuesday Thursday and Friday 9-530pm. We are seeking a private practitioner keen to work within team, engaged in research opportunities and deliver groups. headspace is able to support private practitioner active participation in the centre through negotiated non-clinical activity payments.
To be suitable to work at headspace you must have experience in engaging with young people 12-25 years and offering focused psychological interventions. Hold all relevant current licences, registrations and memberships for legal practice as a qualified and registered professional within the state of New South Wales. You need to hold a Medicare Provider Number issued by Medicare Australia and be registered with Medicare.
We offer you:
- Newly refurbished consultation rooms with PC, printer, telephone and community resource materials
- Support for you from our Clinical Lead, Practice Manager & Administration Team
- Scheduling appointments for clients
- SMS txt reminders to clients for appointments and follow ups to prevent DNA’s
- Assistance with access to a range of community support services with our consortium partners
- The opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including our headspace Youth Access Team, Psychologists, Social Workers, Drug and Alcohol Counsellor, Exercise Physiologist, Nurses, Family Therapist, Peer Workers and GP’s for case-conferencing & clinical review meetings and seamless referrals.
To join the team at headspace Bondi Junction or for more information, please contact Toni Ottavio, Centre Manager on (02) 9366 8800