Psychologist, Social worker, Occupational Therapists - headspace MBS Private Provider
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health
services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. This covers four
core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
Psychologist, Social worker, Occupational Therapists - headspace MBS Private Provider will work as an integral member of the headspace Maitland team to provide high quality, evidence-based psychological services to young people aged between 12 to 25. The position sits within a multidisciplinary team that is committed to enhancing the well-being and mental health outcomes for
As a subcontracted headspace MBS Private Provider your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access).
What are the Benefits!
- Flexible work days between 1 - 4 days weekly, scheduled around your commitments and contract.
- Administrative support, including management of client billing and appointment bookings.
- Working with, and having the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team
- Daily case reviews
- Access to clinical support and supervision
- Paperless practice with IT support
- Ongoing referral base
- Lead Agency, Samaritans, with extensive experience in the Mental Health sector and youth services
To apply please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us if you would like any further information on (02) 4931 1000.
For more information contact:
Name: headspace Maitland
Phone: (02) 4931 1000