Youth Advisory Group Member
Are you aged between 12 and 25
Do you live, study or work in East Gippsland?
Do you have something to say about youth mental health?
We want you to apply!
What is the headspace Bairnsdale Youth Advisory Group?
headspace Bairnsdale is providing young people with the opportunity to be heard and be active around issues affecting young people. There are several roles you can play in the headspace Bairnsdale Youth Advisory Group, including:
- Co-designing programs and events.
- Research and evaluation of headspace services.
- Consultation and representing young people on local issues.
- Peer support and mentoring.
- Representing headspace at meetings and conferences.
- Leadership roles within the YAG.
By getting involved you will:
- Get to have your say and direct youth mental health and wellbeing services in East Gippsland.
- Receive training opportunities, personal development and develop new skills.
- Meet and work with other young people who are passionate about youth mental health.
- Make a difference in your community and create positive social change.
For more information contact:
Name: Elise Hay (Community Engagement Officer)
Phone: (03) 5141 6200