Allied Health Private Practitioners
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
About the service:
headspace Centres act as a one-stop-shop for young people who need help with mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drugs and/or work and study support.
About the opportunities:
We are seeking Private Practitioners, to join our multidisciplinary team supporting people 12-25 years of age living with mental ill-health.
- You will work within a supportive, multidisciplinary team as part of an inclusive workplace culture
- Supporting young people living with mental ill-health.
- Providing high standard assessments, psychological, counselling and therapeutic interventions
- Opportunities to run group programs
- Liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access).
- You will be remunerated based on the number of clients that are seen and Contractors are responsible for their own invoicing to Stride.
About the benefits:
- We have multiple opportunities available at both Hurstville and Miranda
- Flexible work days scheduled around your commitments
- Administrative support, including billing and appointment bookings
- Working with and having the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team
- Daily case review
- Paperless practice with IT support
- Ongoing referral base
- Lead Agency, Stride, with over 100 years' experience in the Mental Health sector
- Access to Clinical Education offered within the Stride centres
- Access to funded professional development opportunities
- Developing increased skills in working with young people.
- Current registration with AHPRA, and Medicare Australia.
- Hold one of the following qualifications: Clinical Psychologist, General Psychologist, Mental health Accredited Social Worker or Mental Health Accredited Occupational Therapists.
- Experience liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all positions (in accordance with Public Health Orders, Work Health and Safety and duty of care obligations for staff and participants/students). As part of the recruitment process Stride requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with all government orders and directives.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
For any queries please email email@example.comApply now