Private Practitioner for headspace Upper Coomera
Employer: headspace Upper Coomera
What’s the role?
At headspace Upper Coomera, we are looking for qualified and experienced Psychologists and/or Mental Health Accredited Social Workers to provide help to our young people clients.
We provide each practitioner with a unique financial model for payments and flexibility for when they would like to meet with clients.
If this sounds appealing, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology or mental health social work (or similar field)
- Successful experience working with clients that are 12-25 years old
- Comfortable working with vulnerable clients
- Experience working in the Alcohol and Drug sector (highly regarded)
- Current AHPRA or AASW membership
- Have a Medicare provider number and ABN
- Have professional indemnity insurance
Why choose us?
- Modern stylish consulting room
- Free parking for clients and staff
- Support from experienced Mental Health Clinicians
- Experienced administration staff for all your admin support
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too apply today!
For more information contact:
Name: Rosemary Spencer, Clinical Team Leader (headspace Upper Coomera)