headspace Werribee is here to support young people aged 12 - 25 who are going through a tough time. Are you or someone you know:
- feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- having difficulties with your family or friends
- want to talk about sexuality, gender identiy or relationships
- finding it hard to deal with school, uni or work
- wanting to cut down drinking or other drug use
- being bullied, hurt or harassed
Why not try talking to someone about what's going on? headspace Werribee is a great place to start! Our friendly workers can offer support with difficult feelings, relationships, family life, social connections, coping with stress and physical wellbeing. headspace Werribee run a range of free and fun groups young people can join and learn valuable skills too.
All services at headspace Werribee are free. All you have to do to make an appointment is give us a call on (03) 8001 2366. You can call yourself or anyone can make an appointment on your behalf. You are welcome to bring a support person to the appointment too.