headspace Werribee is here to support young people aged 12 - 25 who are going through a tough time. Are you or someone you know:
- feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying?
- having difficulties with your family or friends?
- wanting to talk about sexuality, gender identiy or relationships?
- finding it hard to deal with school, uni, TAFE or work?
- wanting to cut down drinking or other drug use?
- being bullied, hurt or harassed?
If the answer is 'yes', headspace Werribee can help! Check out the virtual tour of our centre below to see how our friendly team can support you and what to expect when visiting our centre :)
All services at headspace Werribee are free. All you have to do to make an appointment is give us a call on (03) 8001 2366. You can call yourself or anyone can make an appointment on your behalf. You are welcome to bring a support person to the appointment too.