Since we had to cancel our headspace day picnic we are trying again. Young people 12-25yo are invited to join us to celebrate headspace day at our Christmas picnic in the park. We'll have a chill out picnic zone with snacks & tunes, as well as low key activities
Are you a parent or carer? WANT TO HELP headspace MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Applications are now open for the:
headspace Canberra and Queanbeyan
Friends and Family Reference Group
Do you currently support or have supported young people aged 12-25 with mental health issues? Do you want to assist our centres in maintaining a youth focused approach?
The purposes of this Friends and Family group are:
- Contribute to the quality improvement and evaluation of our centres
- Reduce the stigma surrounding mental health and encourage early help seeking
- To improve the knowledge of where to access youth specific information
- To guide, direct and develop initiatives which address the needs of young people in our community
- To create partnerships with local organisations and members of the community
You don’t have to be currently supporting a young person engaged with headspace to be part of this group! Get involved!
Ask for application pack today at email@example.com
Applications close 26th April 2019.