Centre closure during the holidays
headspace wishes you a safe and joyful holiday season.
headspace Parramatta's Primary Care Team will be closed from Thursday 22nd December 2022 and will reopen Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Our headspace Early Psychosis Service will still be available during this time, and will only be closed on the public holidays.
During this time, headspace is still here for you. You can get support for your mental health by creating a headspace account at headspace.org.au, or you can speak to someone 1-on-1 via online chat, email or over the phone at eheadspace.org.au or 1800 650 890.
Please see some suggestions below:
- eheadspace: 1800 650 890 or at
- Youth Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636 or at
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800 or at
- Lifeline: 13 11 14 or at
If there is an emergency or you are experiencing a crisis we would recommend you utilise the following options:
- Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
- 000 or closest Hospital Emergency Department
- Safe Space (Blacktown for 16y.o.+): 0402 511 436 or at 24 Panorama Parade Blacktown (closed 24/12/2022 - 03/02/2023)