We wish to advise that our Centre will be closed for the Christmas break for 1 week. We will close on Friday 23rd December 2016 at 5.00 pm and re-open on Tuesday 3rd January 2017 at 9.00 am.
During this time, should you require any support, there are several options:
- We recommend that you consult your Safety Plan that you have developed with your headspace clinician and look at what coping strategies you can use, who in your support network (e.g., family, friends) that you can call/visit, and which professional support services you can call.
- eheadspace is a free counselling service that provides phone and web chat counselling for young people aged 12-25. You can contact eheadspace at www.eheadspace.org.au or by phone on 1800 650 890. Alternatively, you can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 for free phone counselling available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A crisis support and suicide prevention service.
Phone: 13 11 14 (24 hours)
- Kids Helpline
A counselling service for Australian children and young people aged between 5 and 25 years.
Phone: 1800 551 800 (24 hours)
If you require an urgent mental health assessment or support at any time, please contact:
- Under 18 years: Child and Youth Mental health Service (CYMHS) Acute Response team (07) 3290 0500
- 18 years and over: 1300 MH CALL (1300 64 22 55)
- In an emergency, contact 000 or present at your local hospital.
We wish you all the best for the holiday season and look forward to seeing you again in 2017.
The team at headspace Meadowbrook