headspace Liverpool provides mild to moderate mental health services to young people aged 12-25.
If you are a young person looking for health advice, support and/or information, headspace Liverpool can help you with:
- Mental health, Sexual health, physical health
- Alcohol and other drug services
- Bullying and relationships
- Education, employment and training services
- School and work hassles
We now also provide the following specialist services: -
- Our GP, Dr Gerard Cudmore is available on Tuesday afternoon's from 2.00pm - 5.00pm and Wednesdays from 10.00am - 6.00pm. The service is bulk billed. Please bring your Medicare card to the appointment.
- Camilla Baker Vocation, education and housing worker every Wednesday, that can assist with resume writing, interview skills, Centrelink, Housing, Course enrolment.
- Drug and Alcohol specific counselling
- Three onsite psychologists.
If you would like to make a referral contact us on 8785 3200.
To find out more about our service, check out our centre video .