headspace Liverpool provides services to young people aged 12-25. We also provide support for family, friends and carers.
If you are a young person looking for health advice, support and/or information, headspace Liverpool can help you with:
• Mental health, Sexual health, physical health
• Alcohol and other drug services
• Education, employment and training services
• Social Activities
• School and work hassles
We now also provide the following specialist services: -
- Our GP, Dr Gerard Cudmore is available between 10.00am - 6.00pm every Wednesday. The service is bulk billed. Please bring your Medicare card to the appointment.
- Vocation, education and housing worker every Wednesday, that can assist with resume writing, interview skills, Centrelink, Housing, Course enrolment.
- Free legal advice from Marsden's Law Group on Thursday afternoons from 2.00pm - 5.00pm.
- Drug and Alcohol specific counselling
- Three onsite psychologists.
if you want to talk to someone or make an appointment contact us on 8785 3200. If you're not feeling up to contacting us yourself, a family member, friend, teacher, doctor or someone that you trust can make a referral on your…