Youth Reference Group
We're a volunteer group of young people aged 16-25 that aim to make a difference in the lives of others, keep headspace youth centred, increase mental health literacy, and reduce stigma!
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet and work with other young people who are passionate about youth mental health
- Give feedback and direct youth mental health services in your local area
- Develop new skills like public speaking, group co-facilitation, event planning, and more!
We're keen to hear from all young people, including:
- First Nations and Torres Strait Islander
- Culturally diverse backgrounds
- Rural and remote areas
- Have experience with homelessness