New Group Activites!
Looking for new activities to try while maintaining physical distancing, we have the solution for you!
To join any of the groups below, just email your details to email@example.com or call us on (02) 4627 9089.
- Walk & Talk with Paddy (10.30 - 11am) - Just because you’re physically distancing, doesn’t mean you have to be socially isolated. If you’re sick of walking/doing exercise by yourself, come and join us on a group walk via Zoom. You can share your fave walking tracks and see what others see!
- Capture Your Space Photography Group (2 - 3pm): Have you been taking photos of life while physical distancing? Join Safa and Rebekah to share what you’ve been up to with those that are doing the same!
- Soccer Chats (10.30 - 11.30am): Are you missing the start of your season? Do you have a huge hole where you’d be following the exciting end of the EPL/A-League season? Join Josh, Chloe and Harry, who are in the same boat bond over some snacks!
- Diversity Group (4 - 5pm): A safe space for young people who identify as LGBTIQA+ to embrace diversity and be themselves! This is a social group for young people aged 16 - 25 and friends and snacks are welcome!
- Artspace with Emmanuel and Ben (2 - 3pm): Art can be such a soothing way to care for yourself. Join Emmanuel & Ben to get creative – no experience necessary and feel free to use whatever materials you have available at home!
- Petspace with Elyse & Archer (3 - 4pm): Do you like pets/animals? Join Elyse and Archer for an instant mood boost – you can even introduce your own best mate to the group!