There are number of ways you can help support headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation financially. These include:
- Donating online using our secure donation portal
- Donating through a bank transfer (contact us directly for our bank details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send a cheque or money order made out to headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation
- Hold a fundraising event
- Participate in a fun run. You can find out which events you can take part across the country for headspace with Everyday Hero and Go Fundraise (and if you raise over $20 you’ll even receive a free headspace sports singlet).
- Give it as a gift to family or friends (we can provide you with a tailored receipt for the occasion whether it's a birthday, Christmas present, wedding gift or gift in memory)
A $20 donation could assist headspace to produce additional mental health and wellbeing resources to be distributed directly to young people and their families. A $100 donation could enable headspace to support 660 young people and their families by producing fact sheets that provide information on a range of mental health issues.
If you want to send us a donation, you can send it to:
headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation
Level 2, South Tower
485 La Trobe St
Melbourne VIC 3000
Telephone: +61 3 9027 0129
To support a specific headspace centre, please contact them directly by clicking here.
Hold a fundraising event
You can hold a fundraising event to raise awareness and funds for headspace National Youth Mental Health Foundation. From a morning tea to a concert, all levels of support are greatly appreciated.
For more information about how you can fundraise for headspace, please review the below Fundraising Application Form relevant to your State or Territory.
If you would like to chat to us about your plans, you can email email@example.com or give us a call on (03) 9027 0129.”
Fundraising activities that have supported headspace in the past include:
- Non-uniform days
- Charity auctions
- Movie nights
- Workplace raffles
- Fun runs
- Green clothing days
- Cycling events
- Talent shows
- Quiz nights
headspace seeks to engage all partners in long term, strategic and mutually beneficial relationships. We are focused on developing partnerships of involvement and commitment. Together, with our valued partners, we pool resources and ideas to create a range of innovative and vital programs that directly benefit young people from around Australia.
We are always delighted to meet with organisations to discuss how we can tailor a partnership to meet your corporate social responsibility objectives - just get in touch.
To view information on our current partnerships, please click here.
Our local headspace centres may have volunteering opportunities available including: youth reference groups, event assistance and youth programs. Contact your local headspace centre to see if they have any opportunities.
Got an idea?
We welcome anyone with an idea that could benefit headspace. Please contact our fundraising team on +61 3 9027 0129 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you or your company can support our work providing information and services to young people and their families across Australia.