Family & Friends Reference Group
Are you a friend or family member of a young person going through a hard time?
Are you a community member with an interest or passion for mental health and other youth related issues?
Then we want you to join our FAMILY & FRIENDS REFERENCE GROUP (FFRG)
Our FFRG meet monthly to discuss all things youth mental health and how we can best support our youth community and their families. As a collective: we listen, we learn and provide advice that guides the continuous development of headspace Cannington services.
As part of the Family and Friends Reference group you will:
- Engage and work with families and friends
- Help with projects and events that support parents, families and friends
- Have input into strategies and campaigns that target family and friends
- Develop new skills
- Meet and work with other people who are passionate about youth mental health
- Attend consortium meetings
- Make a difference to youth mental health through media and promotion.
Commitment: We appreciate that everyone lives busy lives so official meetings are limited to monthly. We also communicate regularly via emails, and through our private FFRG Facebook page/messenger group. Training will be provided, and development opportunities offered.
For more details or questions please contact our Centre Manager: email@example.com