If you are 12 to 25 and are going through a tough time, headspace Whyalla can help if you;
- Are feeling down, stressed or worried
- Are having difficulty with something in your life
- Need help with a health issue
- Have concerns about alcohol and drugs
- Want to talk about sexual health & gender identity
- Want to talk about relationships
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- Need advice about education, employment and career options
- Are worried about a friend or family member
headspace Whyalla is open from Monday to Friday 9a.m - 5p.m.
If you would like support with a problem you are experiencing you can either ask your family, friend, teacher or G.P to make a referral or you can self-refer.
- A referral can be made by contacting headspace Whyalla on (08) 8641 4330.
- drop in to headspace Whyalla to make an appointment time.