Sibling Support Workshop - Tuesday 12th July
Are you aged 12-17?
Do you have a sibling who is experiencing a mental health issue or going through a tough time?
This workshop explores connecting with peers and learning about mental health, stress in the family, resilience, and identifying and exploring different ways of coping with stress - all in a fun and interactive way.
This workshop aims to provide participants with:
- Improved supportive relationships with peers
- Increased repertoire of self-care and coping behaviours and skills
- Increased understanding of mental illness
- Improved communication skills; and
- Increased awareness of support services available.
Participants will also have the opportunity to hear from other young people about their experiences of supporting a loved one going through a tough time.
Tuesday 12th July 2016
headspace Osborne Park
145 Main Street, Osborne Park
Places are limited.
Please register by Friday 24 June by contacting
headspace Osborne Park on (08) 9208 9555
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Click here for the event flyer ***
This workshop is a partnership between headspace Osborne Park and Helping Minds (formerly Arafmi).