We are here to help young people (12-25) who are going through a tough time. It's as simple as that.
We can help if you:
· Are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
· Don't feel like yourself anymore
· Having trouble with school/ uni/ work or are finding it difficult to concentrate
· Are feeling sick or worried about your health
· Want to cut down on drinking or other drug use
· Want to talk about sexuality or identity
· Are having difficulties with relationships
· Have sexual health issues or want info about contraception
· Are being bullied, hurt or harassed or feeling unsafe
· Need someone to talk to
You might not even know what the problem is exactly, and that's fine too.
How do I make an appointment?
It's super easy. The best way is to just give us a call and ask to see somebody. We'll talk you through it from there.
What does it cost?
There is NO COST for young people who access our service. Sometimes you will need your Medicare card, but we will tell…