The researchers invite all individuals residing in Australia and aged between 18-25 years to participate in this study.
- Demographic questions (e.g., age, sex etc).
- Internet use questions.
- Interpretation of hypothetical scenarios.
- Cyberbullying experiences.
- How you coped with a stressful situation.
- How you view yourself and your world.
- How you have been feeling lately (i.e., stress, anxiety, depression).
Completing the questionnaire will take approximately 40 minutes. Participation is voluntary and all participants’ responses to the questionnaire will be anonymous.
A potential benefit of participating in this study includes providing individuals with some insight into their own use of information and communication technologies, whatcyberbullying is and behaviours considered to be cyberbullying, and some of the strategies they use to cope with stress.
Please contact the investigator via email if you are interested in participating in this study and to obtain a questionnaire at email@example.com