From Tuesday 28th January our weekly Yoga classes will re-commence. Vanessa will continue on in her role as our Yoga Instructor, here at headspace Wollongong.
Classes will include:
- gentle body movement to your own capabilities and comfort level.
- no handstands or backbends.
- breathe work for energy (depressive thoughts) and relaxation (anxious thoughts)
- breathe work for improved sleep
- yogic philosophy- learning about intention (goal) for living each moment/day/week with more meaning
Contact us at headspace to book your spot. Places are limited, so call on 42207660.
Classes run from 3.30-4.30 pm each Tuesday. Please wear loose comfy clothing (no lycra required!).
There's no cost, and no previous experience needed.
If you can breathe, you can do yoga.