headspace Southport Holiday Season Closure
headspace Southport is closed for the holiday season, ready to support you in 2021.
We are closed from 8pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
We will RE-OPEN at 9:00am on Monday 4th January 2021.
If you would like to access support during this time, you can speak to someone 1-on-1 via email, chat, or over the phone at eheadspace.org.au or 1800 650 890 between 9am-1am everyday (including Christmas Day).
If you need to speak to someone urgently:
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Mental Health Line - 1800 011 511
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467
- Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800
- Parents Line - 1300 30 1300
If you need immediate assistance or in an emergency situation:
- Call 000 for an Ambulance
- Visit your nearest emergency department at your local hospital (Southport or Robina)