New school awareness initiative
headspace Redcliffe is pleased to announce the launch of our new school awareness initiative which will see our centre delivering free ‘youth mental health literacy’ assembly presentations (5-10 minutes) to local schools throughout 2017.
The ‘youth mental health literacy’ presentation aims to achieve the following outcomes for students:
- Increase mental health literacy
- De-stigmatise mental health issues
- Create awareness of headspace support services
- Promote positive help seeking behaviours
To secure a booking for your school please contact our Admin team today to secure your booking. Please ensure you provide a contact name, number and email address for our Community Development team to get back in contact with you to finalise the details around your booking prior to the presentation.
headspace Redcliffe contact details:
- Phone: (07) 3897 1897
- Fax: (07) 3897 1800
- Email: headspace.Redcliffe@openminds.org.au